[smc-discuss] Re: Iam making a compiler in malayalam

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 00:40:15 PDT 2008

Quoting സന്തു <everlovingyouth at gmail.com>:

> Help me in constructing words for the compiler
> i would post a sample draft soon
>
> It will be in .NET framework and planned as a freeware.

This is an off topic here. Did you notice the name of the community? .
it is *സ്വതന്ത്ര* മലയാളം  കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ്.  Any project other than
Free/Opensource projects is off topic here.
Hope you know the difference between Freeware and Free
software(http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html)

> It is only in the development stage
> I know it cannot be end without suggessions from this group

If you plan to make your project work in gnu/linux platform under Free
software licenses, you may explain the project a bit detail here.

Thanks
Santhosh Thottingal