[smc-discuss] Fwd: Freedomwalk translation help

James Mathew james at gnu.org.in
Thu Oct 9 23:26:43 PDT 2008

2008/10/10 Sreejith <sreejithsmadhavan at gmail.com>:
> Hi  James,
>                     Can you please inform me when freedomwalk is likely to
> pass through Angadipuram/Perinthalmanna? It will be great if the campaigners
> can address the students and teachers in Tharakan High School Angadipuram
> and talk about the 'Freedomwalk'. I am trying to contact the teachers there
> to organize an assembly of students on the day freedomwalk reaches
> angadipuram.

Dear Sreejith,

Please have a look at this document.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pokUkAZIqtn5S4BeinbN7cQ&hl=en
According to this document, they'll reach Perinthalmanna on Oct 17.
But this is just a tentative schedule and is very likely to be
changed. First of all, they'll have to take atleast a couple of days
break for avoiding a complete breakdown. Also, the 38 km strech
planned for Oct 16th also doesn't look too feasible.

James

--

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!