[smc-discuss] Fwd: Freedomwalk translation help

Sreejith sreejithsmadhavan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 22:23:24 PDT 2008

Hi  James,
                    Can you please inform me when freedomwalk is likely to
pass through Angadipuram/Perinthalmanna? It will be great if the campaigners
can address the students and teachers in Tharakan High School Angadipuram
and talk about the 'Freedomwalk'. I am trying to contact the teachers there
to organize an assembly of students on the day freedomwalk reaches
angadipuram.

Thanks,
Sreejith