[Indlinux-group] Indic L10n status

G Karunakar karunakar at indlinux.org
Tue Feb 24 01:10:16 PST 2009

Ankit Patel wrote:

>> Hi,
>
> Hi Karunakar,
>
>>  I am updating Indic l10n status matrix. Please check
>>
>> http://indlinux.org/doc/status08.xhtml
>>
>>  and update on current status of various languages.
>
> This is really going to be very helpful to track the status of all Indic
> languages.
>
>> Any suggestions
>> on adding new caterogries or languages also welcome.
>
> Some of the categories about which I am unclear is, "website", "list",
> "Mozilla*", "Glossary". Is it possible to get the upstream URLs of the
> statistics for all these categories inside the colored boxes. That will
> clear my doubts probably.

website - if the project/group has website/portal giving info about
project/activities

list - if there is a mailing list which is used for communication. Blue
for list would indicate relatively low volume,  Red indicating no list.

Mozilla* - to refer wrt Indic rendering in Mozilla products, printing etc.

Glossary - wrt gnome-glossary which existed, now could refer to FUEL or
any other glossary maintained by language team.

> Btw, for Gujarati IIIMF & SCIM inputs are working on Fedora at least.

ok, will update that.

Regards,
Karunakar