[Indlinux-group] Indic L10n status

Ankit Patel ankit644 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 23:13:08 PST 2009

> Hi,

Hi Karunakar,

>  I am updating Indic l10n status matrix. Please check
>
> http://indlinux.org/doc/status08.xhtml
>
>  and update on current status of various languages.

This is really going to be very helpful to track the status of all Indic languages.

> Any suggestions
> on adding new caterogries or languages also welcome.

Some of the categories about which I am unclear is, "website", "list", "Mozilla*", "Glossary". Is it possible to get the upstream URLs of the statistics for all these categories inside the colored boxes. That will clear my doubts probably.

Btw, for Gujarati IIIMF & SCIM inputs are working on Fedora at least.