[smc-discuss] Re: Malayalam not supported in Fedora 11 Alpha (Leonidas)

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 02:20:07 PST 2009

Dear Manilal,

Based on the discussion with technical guys, they say a Live CD (until
and unless its language specific) contains only en-US locale, as
including all languages will requires large amount of space.
However, please tell me whether:

1. You have checked Fedora 10 Live CD and was Malayalam available in that?
2. Did you find any other Indic languages in Fedora 11 Alpha Live CD or
is it only Malayalam missing?

Best regards
Ani