[smc-discuss] Re: We would like to take up a FOSS project for google SoC under SMC guidance

Yadu Nand yadudoc1729 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 10:09:42 PST 2009

To be absolutely honest our team was interested when they heard it was
conducted by google. But once we came to direct contact with people
genuinely interested and active in FOSS development our viewpoint was
considerably changed. Now we feel that doing such a project is very
meaningful
fromthe academic point of view as well as from the view that we are
contributing
to the society.

Thank you very much for the concern you have showed.
We are total newbies here , all that we have for an asset is a lot of
passion for
coding,and as you said, we'd take time out to check out the projects on
which
the SMC worked on..
Thanks again.