[smc-discuss] We would like to take up a FOSS project for google SoC under SMC guidance

Yadu Nand yadudoc1729 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 03:57:14 PST 2009

We are students of College of Engineering,Trivandrum doing 4th semester in
Computer Science.
There are 6 of us,and we are able to work with C, C ++ and eager to learn
more.
We are also thrilled by the fact that we would be contributing to our native
community by doing
a project with the SMC and working on a project for Google would be a dream
come true.We
are sure that the experience , on hand expertise and opportunity to work
with professionals
will be a great advantage academically.

If there are any FOSS projects that are available,that we may take up as a
project for applying
to Google SoC,please contact us.

Eagerly waiting for a reply.

Aravind Narayanan