[smc-discuss] Re: ഉബുണ്ടുവിലെ തനത് ഫോണ്ട് മീരയാക്കി എങ്ങിനെ മാറ്റാം?

Rajeesh K Nambiar rajeeshknambiar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 01:40:47 PST 2009

2009/2/3 I.P.Murali|ഐ.പി.മുരളി <ipmurali at gmail.com>

> സന്തോഷ് പറഞ്ഞ കാര്യങ്ങളെ ഇവിടെയും പറയുന്നുള്ളൂ...
> ഓ... മീര... എന്താണെന്നോട് പിണക്കം.

I'm not sure of the config file in Ubuntu, but it should be in
"/etc/fonts/conf.d/" directory, probably with the name
"malayalam-fonts.conf". Find out that file, make a backup copy of it, and
change "Rachana" to "Meera" in all the palces in that file. Logout and login
back. It might help fixing the issue.
Ubuntu experts will be able to pinpoint the exact filename.

--
Cheers,
Rajeesh