[smc-discuss] [task #6343] fix remaining rendering issues with pango

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:46:46 PST 2009

rosetta (launchpad's translation component) is a dead end. They don't
send any of the translations upstream. We don't do translations in
rosetta. We directly work with upstream so that every distribution and
not just ubuntu is benefitted.

3 February 2009 10:46 PM നു, Naveen Francis <naveenpf at gmail.com> എഴുതി: