[fsug-tvm] Re: Fwd: How to write a Linux virus in 5 easy steps

BINNY THOMAS binnykt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 07:30:53 PST 2009

Well Linux is becoming popular  very fast so we need to rule out the third
reason very soon.It is a bit shocking to see this article about Linux being
vulnerable to a virus but a s mentioned the solution can be  found
Immediately as its a community effort and its a good thing to know about a
problem than being ignorant about it..Since the user base is still small
compared to Windows, Linux has time to build its defense against such
attacks. KDE and Gnome developers  can  learn from this to make the software
less vulnerable.We can also contribute something to beef up the security.

Regards
Binny

Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
ilug-tvm-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com