[smc-discuss] Re: Plugins for OpenOffice for ASCII to Unicode and reverse conversions

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 20:28:32 PST 2009

Anoop,
We dont have a similar project. But a gedit plugin for the same
purpose is there in our tasks and Nishan is working on that. He plans
to use the Python APIs of Payyans in his code.
Can we use payyans APIs for the conversion? This page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Python says we can build
extension in python

Thanks
Santhosh