[smc-discuss] ASCII TeX to Unicode conversion

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 08:57:11 PDT 2009

I have several documents that I wrote using old ASCII LaTeX. I would
like to convert some of them to Unicode text so that I can combine them
with newer Omega files. I would like to know whether there is any script
that can do the job. Otherwise, I will have to retype them, which is
time consuming. Is such a script available? Or is there any convenient
work around?

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar