[smc-discuss] Re: [bug #26724] Gedit Malayalam Translation Problems

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:19:59 PDT 2009

3 June 2009 7:10 AM നു, Jaisen Nedumpala <jaisuvyas at gmail.com> എഴുതി:
>> 8. Pending
>>    - small and light weight ലളിതം vs കുഞ്ഞു് vs
>> ലഘുവായ
>
> ലളിതം

It is not about usability, but resource consumption. Simple would be
more close to ലളിതം. IMHO, it has to describe small size (memory)
and/or low resource consumption (processor). If everyone except me is
ok with this usage we can take it (or vote if more people share my
view). If no one opposes, we will accept this after 11:59:59 PST, 8th
June 2009.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)