[smc-discuss] Silpa Identi.ca Inactive

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 20:13:24 PST 2010

---- On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 19:47:23 -0800 Anish A  wrote ----

>Hai,
>
>    Silpa identi.ca account is inactive. It would be nice if the updates regarding development can be posted on it frequently.
>
>http://identi.ca/silpaproject
>
>I could take the responsibility of that, if the current user in charge is unable to do that.

Yes, it is just because of the time constraints we have.
Anish, I will contact you offlist.

Anish, we have a separate mailing list for Silpa project, please join there and use it for silpa project related discussions. We use separate list because the audience of the project is bigger than SMC and not limited to Malayalam.