[smc-discuss] CDAC's Policy document on Malayalam Internationalized Domain Names- Critique By SMC

MAHESH KULKARNI mdk at cdac.in
Thu Dec 9 00:13:50 PST 2010

Dear Santhosh,

Thanks for the feeback. Let me assure that we will also take inputs from
your end in positive stride. In order to be more precise, we even dont mind
to have one  more round of stake holder consultations. You may like to
attend the same.

Will intimate the dates and venue in due course of time.

The IDN policy which has been put up, is meant for review and feedback. This
is not yet submitted to ICAAN.

regards

Mahesh Kulkarni
Programme Coordinator
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
7th Floor, NSG IT Park,
Sarja Hotel Lane, Aundh
Pune 411007
Phone : +91-20-25883261/25503402/20250300
Fax: +91-20-25883194