[smc-discuss] How to write Malayalam in Inkscape-0.47-3

santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 00:57:58 PDT 2010

> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 1:16 PM, Ark Arjun <arkarjun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could please help me? I need to know how Malayalam typing is possible in
> inkscape? Also please tell me what are its requirements.
>  thanks,

Could you please be more specific? We are assuming that you are using
windows operating system, but can't guess which version of that. You
mentioned that you are using mozhi keyman. Did you actually try to type in
inkscape by adding a text area? Could you type in Malayalam? Or you got
english there?

Most of the members in this list does not use Inkscape in windows. In
GNU/Linux systems, typing in inkscape has no difference from typing in any
other application.

Anybody using Inkscape in windows, please help Ark Arjun

Thanks
Santhosh