[smc-discuss]

ViswaPrabha (വിശ്വപ്രഭ) viswaprabha at gmail.com
Wed May 26 06:45:37 PDT 2010

YES! It is a very important point to be verified before publishing it
outright in the open,

Even if the thesis becomes free to be published AFTER the award of degree,
there may be further restrictions on releasing it prior to the official
award/ convocation itself.

If such conditions exist, please do not proceed with the publication of the
work here or at any public forum WITHOUT FIRST ABSOLUTELY VERIFYING THE
REGULATIONS! I am sure everybody can wait a little more if it will ensure
you a safe and clean Ph.D!

-viswam