[smc-discuss] CDAC goes ahead with 5.1 Inscript Keyboard

Amith K amith.k.2008 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 22:52:54 PDT 2010

Dear sir,

We are working as Typist in Govt. Service. We studied Typewriting Key Board
and used it in office by ism etc. But the new Keyboard developed by C-DAC
did not support Typewriting Malayalam Keyboard. It is a big problem to
ourselves and no. of of data entry operators working in this field. Now also
no. of students are learning this fundemental typewriting malayalam
keyboard. So our fundemental request is the keyboard developed by the C-DAC
must support Typewriting Malayalam Keyboard. So we request u to do some
action for this.

Yours faithfully,