[smc-discuss] netdotnet.com sponsors a server for SMC

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 04:44:18 PDT 2010

Friends,
A happy news!
netdotnet.com provided a free VM server for our project.

The server is  a Debian 5.0 virtual machine with 256 MB  guaranteed
ram (350 MB burst), 30 GB hard disk space and 500GB monthly bandwidth.
This will help a lot for our development activities and web hosting
requirements. There were a number of projects that we we postponed
since we did not had enough hardware capabilities.

Thanks a lot for netdotnet.com for their kind sponsorship.  And thanks
to Jyothis E, who connected us with netdotnet.com.
Netdotcom already hosts mlwiki.in , the offline Malayalam wikipedia
version 1.0 CD images site. They also mirrors Mozilla at
http://mozilla.netdotnet.com/

We will be providing this server capabilities for interested
developers on need basis.  We will shift some of our webhosting to
this server soon.

Thanks
Santhosh Thottingal