[smc-discuss] Fwd: Meera LMS - Hussain

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 03:56:49 PDT 2010

2010/10/18 Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>:
> dear all,
>
> i had a discussion with hussain sir. Hussain sir promises that this
> will be released under a GPL Compatible Free software license .
> Currently meera is under intensive testing and feature addition in
> consultation with various public library's to make it equipped as a
> full featured lms suitable public libraries.
>
> Meera LMS is not released yet. When it is releasing, as per hussain
> sir's assurence, this will be the major  bibliographical data
> collector project contributing to malayala grandham project of SMC

Hussain sir's blog
http://meeralms.wordpress.com/2010/10/19/മീരlms/

I think it is an important milestone and it might be interesting
project for libraries outside Kerala as well. It might be a good idea
to write about this release in English which we can circulate in other
lists. Or is there a volunteer to translate this blog post to English?

പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍