[smc-discuss] Fwd: [opentranslation] 2010 Nonprofit Software Development Summit

Anivar Aravind anivar at movingrepublic.org
Sun Oct 17 23:16:12 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Allen Gunn <gunner at aspirationtech.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:56:58 -0700
Subject: [opentranslation] 2010 Nonprofit Software Development Summit
To: Open Translation Tools Discussion List
<opentranslation at lists.aspirationtech.org>

Hey friends,

Sorry for the long silence, but wanted to make sure folks on this list
knew about this event and please help us spread the word!

This year's event, taking place 15-17 November in Oakland, is shaping up
to be a blast, with an excellent mix of topical and technical discussion
sessions focused on getting nonprofit software users what they need and
answering participant questions.

As always, it will be a warm and supportive environment of knowledge
sharing and friendship building.

Thanks to all of you who have proposed sessions, and there is still
plenty of room for more.

For complete information about the 2010 Dev Summit, check out:

Current Session Slate: http://bit.ly/alP77h
(We welcome more session proposals and requests!)

Event registration: http://bit.ly/b03ElP
(We have sliding scale slots available, please don't let cost be a
barrier to participation!)

Full event overview: http://bit.ly/devsummit10

We hope to see lots of you in Oakland in November. Please let us know of
questions, and please tell us what we can do to make the event more
useful for you!

peace,
gunner

--

Allen Gunn
Executive Director, Aspiration

Aspiration: "Better Tools for a Better World"

Read our Manifesto: http://bit.ly/aspimanifesto

Follow us:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/aspirationtech
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/aspirationtech