[smc-discuss] എസ് എം സി ക്യാമ്പ് @ വിദ്യ

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 10:13:22 PDT 2010

Thanks Sreenath for the report.
And thanks to everybody who attended the program.

My request is this: Do not stop with this program. Whoever interested
in working with our projects and community should come forward and be
active in community. If you are interested, there are a number of
projects in Malayalam/Indic Language computing to learn, experiment
and improve. And there are may project ideas waiting for developers.
Get in touch with us, we will be happy guide.

Thanks for your contribution to autocorrect project for LibreOffice. I
hope Manoj will clean it up and package as initial version of the
extension.

Thanks
Santhosh Thottingal