No subject

Tue Sep 21 14:48:07 PDT 2010

that it would not do justice to the current coordinator
if one of us took the role of the next coordinator for www-ml,
as we also may have a part it in the projects current state.
Also it would be unjust if we were to leave Vivek from the next
coordinator selection list. Henceforth, we have agreed upon
restarting the whole process from team building to the final
coordinator selection by using a democratic voting through
IRC.

The current removal of the coordinator would need to
be considered only as a temporary restructure due to the
projects inactivity.

A mail will be sent the major translation websites, and a
wiki will be set up to co-ordinate the process. The next
coordinator which we are looking for should have a
free software philosophical character and must be a person
who believe in democracy. I shall finalize and mail the date and
an IRC server where the final voting for the next coordinator
will take place.

I hope Vivek and Praveen will join the discussions and also remain
in the project as your support and know how is valuable.

Yavor wrote
>We have a different procedure that is certainly not faster, but it
>it's right in its own terms.
>I realized that the current Malayalam leader did not pass the
>translation team process -- it was probably appropriate at that time.

Could you please mail us the current translation team process of
www.gnu.org as a guideline.

I shall take the role of organizing the new team till the new
coordinator is elected and shall stay in the project to mobilize
the new team members.

I would like yavor to start the administrative work for project
re-organization. Also I would request webtranslators at gnu.org
to ensure that the new leader must remain democratic and
have a close watch on the project for the first few months.

Regards
Anwar Ummer

------=_Part_29007_19958532.1199904680445

Yavor wrote<br>
>We have a different procedure that is certainly not faster, but it<br>
>it's right in its own terms.<br>
>I realized that the current Malayalam leader did not pass the<br>
>translation team process -- it was probably appropriate at that time.<br>
Could you please mail us the current translation team process of<br>

------=_Part_29007_19958532.1199904680445--