[smc-discuss] Proposal to move our mailing list to freelists.org

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:47:28 PDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 6:20 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010, സെപ്റ്റംബര്‍ 9 6:10 വൈകുന്നേരം നു, santhosh.thottingal
> <santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com> എഴുതി:
>> Can we migrate the archive ?
>
> If we cannot move it, what does it mean?
>
>> Another option- install mailman in our domain.
>
> A good idea. It pains me to see the lack of unicode support in savannah :(

I will do it . Tell me the list name  we need to create

> Keeping the archive is very important
>
> Keeping archive locked to google is ...?

Register this list on Gmane. I believe gmane have the support for
extracting archive from Google groups
http://gmane.org/import.php

And from Gmane we can export data in mobox format

Anivar

> --
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your
> rights from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as
> they follow the rules: laws and constitution.
>
> --
> സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിനു് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
> സംരംഭം: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/smc
> വെബ്‌സൈറ്റ് : http://smc.org.in  IRC ചാനല്‍ : #smc-project @ freenode

"[It is not] possible to distinguish between 'numerical' and
'nonnumerical' algorithms, as if numbers were somehow different from
other kinds of precise information." - Donald Knuth