[smc-discuss] IDN Malayalam

MAHESH KULKARNI mdk at cdac.in
Tue Apr 5 21:02:22 PDT 2011

Dear Santhosh,

We will definately have the stake holder consultations once again, wherein
each and every voice will be heard.
Finally language(s) is/are meant for community & hence we expect the policy
to be vetted by the community.

regards

Mahesh Kulkarni
Programme Coordinator & HEAD GIST
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
7th Floor, NSG IT Park,
Sarja Hotel Lane, Aundh
Pune 411007
Phone : +91-20-25883261/25503402/20250300
Fax: +91-20-25883194