[smc-discuss] Meeting for Malayalam FUEL

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 01:33:25 PST 2011

Dear all,

I am glad to inform that we have got venue arranged at NITC during
fossmeet to conduct the first FUEL session for Malayalam on 06th Feb
(Sunday) at 02:30 PM - "Malayalam Translation Quality" - FUEL for
Malayalam". Sooraj is taking care of inviting lecturers and students
from various colleges like UC College, Calicut University, MES College
and Malabar Christian College.

Kindly try to make it for the event at NITC on 06th Feb. Details of
FUEL: https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/
Page for Fuel Malayalam will be soon ready.

Thanks
Ani