[smc-discuss] സിംബിയന്‍

Jayadevan Raja jayadevanraja at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 19:26:56 PST 2011

Apart from Gnu/Linux, isn't Symbian the most free (I mean, least
restrictive) OS around? Apparently, Android is less free (
http://www.tipb.com/2010/06/25/google-remote-kill-android-apps-users-phones/).
So, Symbian is a free OS.

Since like KDE both MeeGo and Symbian natively use QT, won't the works of
localisation in KDE help in localising Symbian?

2011/1/6 Mahesh T. Pai <paivakil at gmail.com>

> Jayadevan Raja said on Sat, Jan 01, 2011 at 11:07:53PM +0530,:
>
>  > Does anybody know about using Malayalam in Symbian? Is there any
>  > work
>
> I have a Nokia X2 (s 40 based); and supports Malayalam display - not
> input.
>
>  > in Symbian (which is free software),
>
> Should be in past tense. It is no longer freee or open source.
>

> --
> Mahesh T. Pai   ||
> With freedom comes responsibility.
> Do not use unauthorised copies of copyrighted material.

Thanking You,
Jayadevan V