[smc-discuss] Fund raising for a Free Software video editor

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:09:42 PDT 2011

Hi,

Another people funded Free Software project. They are targeting 25000
dollars and currently have 19000 dollars raised with 3 days to go. I
hope some of you would be interested in seeing this project succeed. I
pledged 35 dollars. You can pledge as small an amount as 1 dollar
(about 45 Indian rupees).

"We believe a truly great creative tool cannot be designed in secret;
it must be designed in open dialog with creators.
World's First Collaborative Video Editor

The past year we’ve built the foundations for a video editor that will
allow you to do real-time collaborative editing with other artists,
even if they're across the world.  Artists are asking for this, and
we're listening."

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/novacut/novacut-pro-video-editor

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍