[smc-discuss] Invitation for 14th July IDN awareness workshop at Thiruvananthapuram

Hiran Venugopalan hiran.v at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 06:07:52 PDT 2011

On 8 July 2011 15:32, MAHESH KULKARNI <mdk at cdac.in> wrote:

> **
>
> Dear All,
>
> Pl. find attached herewith the invite for the 14th July IDN awareness
> workshop to be held at Thiruvananthapuram.

Hi,

I remember you committed us to organise a consultation to address the
critiques raised by SMC (
http://www.hindu.com/2010/12/13/stories/2010121357790400.htm) Is this
awareness program is for that purpose?

The programme seems to be too short notice and I beleive it will be
difficult for many of us to participate in this. I hope you will oragnise a
Detailed Consultation on Malayalam IDN Draft , after this "awareness
workshop" by ensuring participation of all stake holders.

Also, regarding IDN Framework, Is there any new draft, after Last December?
If yes, please share it with us.

Thanks,
--
Hiran Venugopalan