[smc-discuss] Invitation for 14th July IDN awareness workshop at Thiruvananthapuram

MAHESH KULKARNI mdk at cdac.in
Tue Jul 12 02:45:29 PDT 2011

Dear Santhosh,

Nice speaking to you over phone. I appreciate the short time for meeting and
hence as proposed you may like to provide following

1. Invitee list
2. Tentative venue
3. Number of participants
4. We will also invite some langauge experts & DIT members
6. Any suitable date between 23rd to 25th August 2011

regards

Mahesh Kulkarni
Associate Director & HoD, GIST
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
7th Floor, NSG IT Park,
Sarja Hotel Lane, Aundh
Pune 411007
Phone : +91-20-25883261/25503402/20250300
Fax: +91-20-25883194