[smc-discuss] Malayalam fonts 5.0

Rajeesh K Nambiar rajeeshknambiar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 21:36:52 PST 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:48 PM, Santhosh Thottingal
<santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I informed you few days back[1],  we are ready to release 5.0
> version with the proposed changes.
> I just uploaded the tar ball, zip, and the whole folder in our
> downloads area:
> http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-redirect/smc/fonts
>
> I request you to test and report any issues in this mailing list or
> our bug tracking system at Savannah.
> Unless any major issues found, this is 5.0 release of our fonts.

Based on the awesome work done by Santhosh, here are the RPMs for
Fedora available for testing:
http://rajeeshknambiar.fedorapeople.org/smc-fonts-5.0/

Please do test and report any issues you find. If we get enough
feedback in time, I'm planning to get this release into soon to be
released Fedora 17.

--
Cheers,
Rajeesh