[smc-discuss] mobile broadband in debian

aboobacker sidheeque mk aboobackervyd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:46:45 PST 2012

If you want to reduce this headache, just stay in ubuntu or its derivatives,

you can find list of dependancies use the command apt-cache depends,
and download all required debs and run dpkg *.deb

altenatively you can try keryx(it can download packages even from windows)
else try dvd version of debian