[smc-discuss] Malayalam Unicode Fonts

Prince Mathew mr.princemathew at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:19:12 PST 2012

The major reason behind this problem is the boycott on atomic chillus.
Nowadays atomic chillus are accepted everywhere. But some people are
still reluctant to admit them. People will take time to change. Tools
developed by them still uses old character combination for chillus.
Many browsers and text editors are messed up with the outdated text
generated with these tools.