[smc-discuss] ReaSE and Omnet++

Jesse Francis atjesse2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 08:44:27 PDT 2013

I had asked a question regarding Oment++ Install in Mac few days back, but
did not get any response. I managed to get it up and running in Linux Mint,
now am trying to integrate components.

I tried integrating ReaSE in Omnet++, from IDE and through command line.
INET built without any errors, except few warnings in Omnet++ IDE itself.
for ReaSE, through IDE, I get some 115 Errors, and building won't happen
(they list errors like : "no such component: IP", some errors regarding
IP_hack etc.). Through command line, 'opp_makemake -...' command
here<https://i72projekte.tm.uka.de/trac/ReaSE/wiki/InstallInet4CommandLine>runs
without error, but 'make' gives following output:

In file included from applications/ddos/TribeFloodNetwork.cc:7:0:
networklayer/contract/IPControlInfo_hacked_m.h:28:27: fatal error:
IPControlInfo.h: No >such file or directory compilation terminated. make: **
* [../out/gcc-debug//src/applications/ddos/TribeFloodNetwork.o] Error 1"

I tried searching for the file, the file doesn't exist in real. I
downloaded the package from ReaSE download
page<https://i72projekte.tm.uka.de/trac/ReaSE/downloads?order=version&desc=>

Any solutions?
P.S. All softwares mentioned here are open source.