[smc-discuss] Regarding Meera Font

Muneef Hameed hey at muneef.in
Wed Mar 20 07:22:20 PDT 2013

Hi Anivar,
Thanks for the response.
I have been part of few online sites in Malayalam, and I find serving around 300-400KB to lakhs of users is budget heavy and performance heavy.

Since meera is so popular among publishers in Malayalam, can we think about a branch with lesser ligatures? I would really love to work on it.

Regards
Muneef