[smc-discuss] GSoC 2013 A spell checker for Indic language that understands inflections

Priya Pappachan priyapappachan010 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 05:59:27 PDT 2013

Hi,
        I started studying rules that is to be followed for the language
while writing affix file. The different sandhi rules has to be known. I
also understood about the challenges that can occur while scripting due to
lack of unique system and in formulating sandhi rules in the language.

        I request you to go through my updated proposal.
        http://wiki.smc.org.in/User:Priyapappachan/GSoC-spellchecker

--
Priya