[smc-discuss] GSoC 2013 : Proposal for "Internationalize SILPA project with Wikimedia jQuery projects"

Vibhaj Rajan vibhaj8 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 13:56:00 PDT 2013

Greetings to All,

I am Vibhaj Rajan. I am pursuing final year of M. Tech. course in Computer
Science and Engineering at IIT (BHU), Varanasi.

I am highly interested to contribute my best during the summers to SMC
community through a GSoC project on "Internationalize SILPA project with
Wikimedia jQuery projects". I have submitted a proposal for the same on
Melange [1] and on SMC Wiki [2].

Any suggestions and guidance on improving the proposal would be highly
appreciated from the community.

[1]
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/tr4n2uil/25002
[2] http://wiki.smc.org.in/User:Vibhajr