[smc-discuss] Language model and Acoustic model for Malayalam language for speech recognition system in CMU Sphinx

aboobacker sidheeque mk aboobackervyd at gmail.com
Wed May 1 19:59:24 PDT 2013

@Deepa Gopinath
I am a computer science student who is interested in speech processing
. I would like to participate GSoC for this project. But I am too late
I don't have any previous experience on this topic . i went through
sphinx tutorial and linked papers . It seems an an interesting project
, So I started writing a proposal  here is link
http://wiki.smc.org.in/User:Tachyons/GSoC-speech_recognition . I will
complete it ASAP, before that I would like to know more about current
status of malayalam speech recognition and Challenges in it :-)