[smc-discuss] Issue #3:91 IPA and ISO 159:2001 transliteration fails

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Wed May 8 20:09:36 PDT 2013

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:42 AM, Yash Sinha <mail.yash.sinha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Probably, while while shifting the module to flask, this bug remain
> unidentified. I found charmap.py at src\silpa\common\ (Old Silpa). It has
> the required charmap defined in it. Since I am not very familiar with the
> functioning of Old-Silpa, I don't how the issue can be solved.I am studying
> old-Silpa code to find out the right way.
>
> The case is similar for IPA also.
>
> So, can anybody suggest me how to fix this?

Move the old silpa's common folder (only required files) into a
silpa-common module and make transliteration depend on it. Possible
candidate which can be involved in this are landetect which has been
currently duplicated and charmap and possibly more which needs to be
checked.

Best Regards

--

Vasudev Kamath