[smc-discuss] Rails Girls Summer of Code

aboobacker sidheeque mk aboobackervyd at gmail.com
Fri May 31 05:47:08 PDT 2013

I don't know the exact reason, But usually programming is considerd as
male dominated field , Because they are not interested in programming
(not a generalization, even the first programmer was a female)

Even then both girls and boys have equal opportunity in opensource,
there is no gender descrimination in it .

So why a female only coding challeng?

Don't take it seriously, I asked it just because ' we(boys) can't participate '