[smc-discuss] #SMC in FYPM2013

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:11:21 PDT 2013

Last Sunday I took the session and it was okay. Since most people were very
new to Free Software itself, I had to start from explaining Free Software.
Jackson Isaac from Amrita Engineering college was also with me. We
introduced concepts of version control systems, bug trakers, mailing list,
irc etc. May be Jackson can add more.