[smc-discuss] #SMC in FYPM2013

Jackson Isaac jacksonisaac2008 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 22:45:06 PDT 2013

Hey,

As Praveen said, most of them were new to FOSS we had to explain each
thing so that they can understand how Open Source works. If we had
some more time and a good internet, the session could have been more
beneficial for them. Atleast they got some idea about FOSS and few
people were interested in contributing to open source too.

Some students were indeed interested in the session and also there was
some good response from their side too.

It was my first session, I didn't know much about how to present and
all, but got some idea from Praveen and maybe can do better in future
sessions.

Praveen,

Next time we need to prepare some slides so that the session can go on
more smoothly :)
Also it would be good if others can join in too and help us :)

Jackson Isaac
S3 CSE-A,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
www.jacksonisaac.wordpress.com