[smc-discuss] Fwd: Invitation for Expert Talk in Seminar

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 02:43:41 PDT 2013

Can someone follow up with this ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MCA MESAIMAT <mcamesaimat at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Subject: Invitation for Expert Talk in Seminar
To: contact at smc.org.in

Dear Sir,

I would  like to remind you regarding the conversation  we had at Thrissur
about the National Seminar conducting on 31st October in our College in the
topic ” *Computer Communication and Network Security”.*

The seminar is organized by *MCA* Department,* MES-AIMAT*, Marampally,
Aluva. The programme will be held on October 31, 2013 at 9.00 a.m. at the
college auditorium.

 We shall be grateful if you could arrange an expert from *SMC
Community*to deliver an Expert Talk in the Seminar.Please send your
contact number
for further communication.

Yours Sincerely,

*Anwar Sadath *