[smc-discuss] Fwd: Invitation - KOC India - Assam

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 19:15:47 PDT 2013

After 4 days of train journey, I entered Assam! Just passed Kokrajhar
station. This is the longest rail route, from Kannyakumari to Dibrughar,
and thanks to floods in Orissa, we were taken via Nagpur. I will be talking
about Free Software and Internet Freedom this week in addition to my
original plan of setting up a Free Software lab in a school at Morigaav.