[smc-discuss] SMC at 12 (Exhibition)

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 20:44:46 PDT 2013

Documenting and sharing the status (including failures and conerns) are
important, since we are a voluntary community. If our community only see
the final output, it is like proprietary software, and same people will
have to do the work all the time, on the other hand if every one know
details of each step, even when one or two persons can't give time, things
will continue. And we can already see people volunteering here when asked.