[smc-discuss] [ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Re: interactive session streaming

Manu Krishnan T.V tvmanukrishnan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 12:08:23 PDT 2013

We tested OpenMeetings today with around 5 users online at a time. Since
bandwidth was limited for me, when there were more users, data transfer
goes above 512Kbps, causing audio and video to break. Due to this issue,
I couldn't check whether the server was causing any bottleneck. Server
load was fine and the data transfer was around 400Kbps down and 1.5Mbps
uplink when the testing was going on. Apart from that, everything was
fine. The Audio/Video sync was good, we tried uploading slides to the
whiteboard and multiple users played with the board at the same time.

Some users had issues with video, as it required flash to detect the
cams. I hope everyone who were present at the test session will share
their feedbacks here.