[smc-discuss] [smc/fonts] 3af2e9: [Meera]Fixed the non-smooth സ glyph

Rajeesh K Nambiar rajeeshknambiar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 01:01:05 PDT 2013

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Anish A <aneesh.nl at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2013/10/12 Kavya Manohar <sakhi.kavya at gmail.com>:
>>   Branch: refs/heads/mlm2
>>   Home:   https://github.com/smc/fonts
>>   Commit: 3af2e945933488b080e0d9b7f7a01214f533a14b
>>       https://github.com/smc/fonts/commit/3af2e945933488b080e0d9b7f7a01214f533a14b
>>   Author: Kavya Manohar <sakhi.kavya at gmail.com>
>>   Date:   2013-10-12 (Sat, 12 Oct 2013)
>>
>>   Changed paths:
>>     M Meera/Meera.sfd
>>

> Are these mails really needed to be in main lists? This only interests
> to persons who is interested in development of fonts, I think. Can we

These emails help publicizing the work being done on fonts, and the
idea is to get people interested in contributing. It is not only for
those who are interested in font development, it is also for those who
want to. And this work is also an integral part of work done by SMC.
There are only a handful of commits in a month, I would urge not to
create separate list for this.

> move to a separate list like that we did for automated mails from
> l10n.gnome.org?
>
> And I suggest to keep automated mails to that and discussion on fonts
> to be in main mailing list.

Cheers,
Rajeesh