[smc-discuss] ഇന്റര്‍നെറ്റ് കഫേകളും സ്വതന്ത്രസോഫ്റ്റ്‌വെയറും

Haris Ibrahim K. V. blucalvin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 02:46:56 PDT 2013

I had done a similar effort in Palakkad. One of the main problems was that
there was some Government software which they had installed in order to
monitor all the traffic coming from within the cafe. This was mandatory for
the operation of an internet cafe and that software did not have Linux
support. I did not follow up further on this.