[smc-discuss] SMC ക്യാമ്പ്- Coimbatore

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:48:59 PDT 2013

It is funny when someone from us is sad seeing people dedicating their
whole time to promote free software and those who are busy making money are
considered angels.

I don't see the 3 day event in Thrissur as the final goal, after which we
will obtain software freedom for everyone. For me it is part of our effort
to promote our ideas and pirate cycling is another effort. 50 or 100 people
turning up alone does not add up to success. For me, more than the number
of people turning up and the news story, the number of active contriutors
to smc is the success measure. So having as many people taking sessions and
getting experience of organizing sessions is more important to me than
pulling 1000 people for news photo. The more responsiilities are
distributed, the stronger our community becomes.